kibitz: a yiddish word meaning to joke around...a kibitzer is a non-participant who hangs around a game, offering (often unwanted) advice or commentary. this is our kibitz.
Friday, August 7, 2009
word to the wise
a note to health care professionals: when a young couple comes in for their first ultrasound, avoid pointing out the yolk sac and jokingly stating that it's "not a second head" so "don't worry." they might not find it quite as hysterical as you.
-
Como excitar uma mulher de verdade!
Nós homens, sempre ficamos procurando formas ou jeitos para saber como
excitar uma mulher.
Assistimos filmes, lemos a...
A Tribute
-
Me & Al at UCO 30 year reunion & celebration of Al's work at APU
I was 17 when I first met him. I was on my very first un-chaperoned trip
with my best fri...
under construction
-
After nine years (with a couple breaks here and there in the midst of
childbearing/raising) of this beautiful blog being my home I've decided to
move to ...
Changing Blogs
-
I may regret this. I've wanted to try Wordpress for some time now. I
started a new blog. I can't promise I'll blog anymore regularly, but
here's to hopi...
Back to School 2013
-
Cate and Timmy both went back to school in early August. Timmy went back
to preschool (it seems that those with a September birthday spend forever
in pre...
Lordy, Lordy looks whose 4 years oldie!
-
Dear Haddon-boy! I cannot believe you are 4 years old today. This has been
an amazing year of growth for you. You have 1 year of preschool under your
belt ...
Europe Snapshots: Day 27 pt.2
-
Our European vacation has come to an end. In fact, it’s been over for
about a month. I have trouble saying that it was a trip of a lifetime
because I wan...
Face Fear: The World’s Highest Bungee Jump
-
“Just be sure to jump out and not straight down,” instructed a middle aged
South African man who literally held my life in his hands. Hearing the
instructi...
art
-
Strep throat plus boredom = new art work
enjoy
this is bradly boo
*this is a bird... using multiple mediums... i dont know it was just some
brain fart...*...
The 26th
-
Dear AJ,
It's 9:06pm and you're in your room, sleeping peacefully in your bed,
surrounded by your stuffed animal friends, and of course the one, the only,
...
Redemption
-
Do you believe in God? Do you believe that He is good? He is. It's not
easy to truly believe that He is good. Life is such a struggle for most of
human...
Winter Fun!
-
We went up north this weekend, expecting to see fall colors, and got winter
instead! It was so much fun! There was about 4" inches of snow, we made...
Back to work
-
Rollie went back to work yesterday, November 1st. Don't feel too sorry for
him, though, he's taking a week off at Thanksgiving and that's only 3 weeks
away...
We've Moved!
-
This blog is history! New branding, a new look, and a much improved
blogsite can be found at www.christinekay.com. See you after the click!
I've moved!!
-
Hello sweet followers!
Well, some things have changed around here at good ol Domestic Goodness and
I have decided to redo some things. For the past few mon...
Starting out!
-
Seriously love that quote. I think I might be represented by the large
black woman:)
I know it's supposed to inspire one for weight loss but it really ins...
Crawling!!
-
I know it's been a million years since I've done a true post, but don't
expect this to be the catch-up you're sitting on the edge of your seat for.
But, yo...
Redeeming Creativity
-
I am not sure anyone still reads this blog. I am more than ok with that:)
Sometimes I DO actually think of things besides how to make my house cuter.
And f...
Terese is home and doing very well
-
I guess I need to get better at having more timely updates. She came home
on Saturday, Dec 19th. We have been back to the Dr. 2 times and things are
progre...
No comments:
Post a Comment