Monday, February 8, 2010

he's here......


our boy has finally arrived, and we love him so much! more pix to come of elliot maxwell. God has been so gracious to us.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

  1. I have been waiting for this update!!! He is so precious. I love his little name. I hope that you're recovering and that baby Elliot is going to be a good sleeper for you. Can't wait to see more pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a beautiful pic -- i can see all the love you guys have for your beautiful little boy. i can't wait to see more pics.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mazel tov, friends! What a sweet boy- good work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet picture of the love btwn you all. Super! Congrats, you are going to be an amazing mom!

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO happy for you! We have been so excited to see a picture! What a beautiful baby boy! Wish I could be there to congratulate you in person! Praying for you during this transition!
    Love, Ben and Lauren Young

    ReplyDelete