Wednesday, June 16, 2010

sick or not sick? that is the question

yesterday was plain awful (a line from "annie" but oh-so fitting here). elliot had his first temperature preceded by his first cough. ugh. he slept in bed with us (i know; we're breaking all the rules). he alternated between coughing and sneezing and just trying to breathe through his nose all night long. poor little elliot. we love him so. thankfully, he's doing much better today. here's a video i took of him last night before the awfulness started. i was trying to cool him down with a cold rag on his forehead (his temp was 101.8). this is the footage that followed. silly boy. you decide if he was sick or not.

2 comments:

  1. So cute! I hope he's feeling better. We watched this video several times at Cate's request.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know, if he's sick, you could have fooled me! :) I love that he laughs when you ask him if he's sick or not. Hilarious! I remember Elijah's first big temp (105 - yikes!)... it's sad and/or scary for everyone and NO FUN. Hang in there, Mom - I'm sure you're doing a great job. :)

    ReplyDelete